- working the sign-up tables for the two weekends before the procession weekend,
- advertising the processions through the newsletter distribution list,
- making reminder calls/e-mails,
- staffing the sign in tables on procession weekend,
- recruiting “same-day volunteers” to fill open spots,
- executing the procession itself, and
- staffing the after mass table with pro-life magnets, pins, bumper stickers and other pro-life material.
Chad’s leadership in the Respect Life ministry was recognized at the October 2019 Respect Life Meeting, and all expressed their appreciation for all he has done for LIFE. We are so blessed to have him in our ministry!
Mike Northway Presenting Chad with a Plaque of Appreciation!
This year’s Pro-Life Essay Scholarship for $1,000 was awarded to Mary Grace Browne, a member of our parish youth group. Congratulations Mary and thanks to all who submitted essays. Click here to read the essay.