Here are some things you can do to get more involved with our ministry.
- Attend Meetings: You are welcome to attend any of our monthly meetings. They are held at the church on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:30 in room 113.
- Keep up to date on what’s going on in our Ministry at Transfiguration by signing up for our monthly newsletter. Click here to sign up. You can also view past newsletters here.
- Communicate your ideas/questions/concerns to Mike Northway. Click here to contact Mike.
- Participate in our parish activities:
- Rose Procession – Sign up in church lobby in January of each year.
- Take a baby bottle during Lent for Baby Bottle Boomerang.
- Join the 40 Days of Life activity each spring and fall
- Volunteer at The HOPE Center, Woodstock (770-924-0864)
- Volunteer at the Pregnancy Aid Clinic, Roswell (855-697-0507) . Also support them by contributing in the special envelope each fall.