WWMIN met LaToya through The Hope Center and Cathy Zingler. She was pregnant with twins, on bedrest and about to lose her apartment at the end of July 2022. Dad of twins, Julius, was unsure of the role he would play. She did lose the apartment, went into pre-term labor, and was admitted to Kennestone Hospital on July 31 where she remained under careful observation until the birth of her twin girls, Juliana and Julani on August 23, five weeks early. Meantime, her older daughter, Brayah, was sent to live with her father in Ohio. Julius stayed with LaToya at the hospital until she was discharged.… Read More “Latoya”
- Wednesdays, March 1 – May 3 – 12n-1:15p WWMIN/PAC Lunch ‘n Learn – New training topic each week
- Thursday, March 2 –12n-1p SNAP and Social Security/Disability Training – online with SVDP
- Saturday, March 12 – 12n-4p SVDP HungerWalk – support Team RFL/WWMIN
- Saturday, March 18 – Official SVDP Home Visitor Training (waiting on details from Bill McGregor)
KofC Lenten Dinner Invite: Friday, March 24 – to SPOTLIGHT our ministry – Baby Shower Theme, PowerPoint Presentation, Information Table.
Need volunteers to:
- Plan and decorate the dessert table – baby shower theme
- Team PowerPoint – what information do we need to best spotlight our ministry and what we do.
Praise and glory, God is good! Help us celebrate with Koroly, Nico and big sister, Harmony as they welcome their new addition, Sion Isaiah. Sion was born this morning, Thursday, February 9, 7:23a, weighing 9 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long. Mom and baby are doing very well. A picture is at the end of this email.
We are so happy for this family. While Nico works hard to get back to health after a stroke in September, he is eager to get back to work once mom and baby are settled. Koroly had been waiting tables up until the very end of this pregnancy but will take some time off to care for the baby and big sister. … Read More “WWMIN: Baby Sion Isaiah is HERE!”
We had a beautiful celebration for this young lady, Keidra and her daughter, 5 year old Aris! Keidra is expecting a baby girl in August! Keidra chose life after meeting a Pro-Life group from St. Bernadette’s at an abortion clinic in Atlanta. Keidra lives nearby in Marietta, so we joined forces with them to throw a wonderful baby shower with gifts and games and food! A great time was had by all! This is proof positive that posting vigil at abortion clinics makes a difference! We can make a difference one save at a time!
Please commit just one hour per week for prayer and friendship at Planned Parenthood in Marietta!… Read More “Keidra Baby Shower Update – With Pictures!”
Walking With Moms In Need is a new program developed by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
Your Transfiguration For Life Ministry is working directly with the Archdiocese of Atlanta to implement this new program. This new program will implement educational, pastoral, and action-oriented resources for parish use, such as:
- Tools for documenting an inventory of local resources for pregnant mothers in need.
- Ideas for improving parish responses.
- Prayers for building a culture of life and a civilization of love.
- Reflections on the teachings of Evangelium vitae, Evangelii gaudium, and Laudato si’.
Why Walking with Moms in Need?
“The challenges can be immense for women in difficult or unplanned pregnancies.… Read More “Walking with Moms in Need”