Here is a video of the 2022 Rose Procession from the 8 A.M. Mass.
I want to thank everyone involved with the planning and execution of this year’s Pro-Life Rose Procession. Every year we have the privilege of hearing the many stories from people who are impacted by the Rose Procession in a very personal way. This year was no exception. The procession makes people stop and think about the 61 million and counting children never allowed to be born.
Bringing the Rose Procession to reality does take a village – we had people:
- working the sign-up tables for the two weekends before the procession weekend,
- advertising the processions through the newsletter distribution list,
- making reminder calls/e-mails,
- staffing the sign in tables on procession weekend,
- recruiting “same-day volunteers” to fill open spots,
- executing the procession itself, and
- staffing the after mass table with pro-life magnets, pins, bumper stickers and other pro-life material.