Our Respect for Life Ministry will again be putting on the Pro-Life Rose Procession in recognition of the Roe v Wade Supreme Court decision anniversary during each mass on the weekend of January 25/26, 2018.
If you have seen the procession in the past, you know how powerful and wonderful this event can be in reaching people’s hearts.
We need YOUR help to make this event happen. We need at least two people to coordinate each mass for sign ups, etc. Specifically, the coordinators will need to:
1. Staff sign up tables on Jan 11/12 and Jan 18/19 (table in Foyer – no table in Bishop Hall)
VERY IMPORTANT to arrive 20-30 minutes before mass – most sign-ups are from people on their way into mass
2. Contact sign ups during the week Jan 20 – Jan 24 to give them a reminder and instructions
3. Staff sign in table on Jan 25/26 (I will be at each mass to help)
· MUST arrive 30 minutes before mass
· Help with Sign Ins and lining up procession participants
Please let me know what mass you can co-coordinate. If you are going to be out of town or if you are not able to cover the mass for any of the 3 weekends, please still volunteer – we will find a fill in for you to cover any missing weekends.
Also don’t worry if you have not coordinated in the past, we will partner you with someone who has.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
678 296 7436